Daily review will help you make a more reasonable plan and be more efficient. Everyday Doit.im will remind you to start your daily review, record your time spent on tasks, make a summary and give a score to today’s performance at the time you requested. This tutorial will show you how to start daily review in Doit.im for Web.
Start Daily Review
- When you see the reminder of daily review pop up, click “Start now” to start your review.
- May I start my daily review if I miss the pop up, or uncheck “Remind me of Daily Review”? Sure you may. Click on the Settings button (the gear icon) or your avatar at upper right, select “Start Daily Review” to start it.
- During your daily review, you will see the detail pages of today’s tasks and assigned tasks one by one. You can add comments to completed tasks，record time spent，reschedule uncompleted tasks and also follow up uncompleted assigned tasks.
- Click the up/down arrow button to view the previous/next task. At the top of each page displays the total number of tasks while the left side displays the sequence number of the current task.
1. Review completed tasks.
You can record time spent on the completed tasks.
- There is a box for you to record time spent during your daily review, directly input the number or use the up/down arrow on the keyboard and you can change the time.
- If there is great difference between time spent and estimate time, you need to think about the reason and add comments to explain.
2. Reschedule uncompleted tasks.
You can reschedule your uncompleted tasks.
- If the task is no longer needed to perform，click the “Delete” icon to delete the task.
- If the task is deferred，right click the task and select “Edit” to modify the start time.
- If the task is postponed to tomorrow，click the “Tomorrow” icon so that its start date would become tomorrow, with its time point remaining unchanged.
- If the task is neglected to check the checkbox, check the checkbox directly to complete the task.
3. Follow up uncompleted assigned tasks.
You can add comments to follow up uncompleted assigned tasks.
- If your task need to be done with someone else，you can forward this task to another contact.
- If your contact is no longer needed to accomplish the task，click the “Delete” icon to delete the task.
- If you have completed the task, check the checkbox directly.
Complete Daily Review
1. Assess Today’s Performance
After review of all tasks, you can make a summary and give a score to today’s performance in the assessment page.
2. View Charts
There will be a pie chart of “completion rate today” and a bar graph contrasting between your estimated time and the time actually spent after you save your assessment.
Statistical analysis visually tells you about your daily performance so that you can adjust your plans and expectations timely.
3. Share Daily Review
Click the “Share ” button and you can share your daily review with friends on Facebook, Twitter，Weibo.
View Daily Performance
Click on the Settings button (the gear icon) or your avatar at upper right, select “View Daily Performance” can view the daily review you have submitted.
For more information please click here.
That’s all – you’re finished! We hope that you enjoyed this tutorial for daily review. It’s your turn to try it now!
For more information abou Contacts please click here.
Doit.im for iPhone 4.1.1 Release Notes
[New] Defer time can be set as you like.
[New] Email address on Sign In page is kept when you’re logged out due to the change of password on other platforms
[New] You may go to task detail page directly via reminder popup so as to defer the reminder.
[New] Tag filters can be removed on the filtered task list page.
[Improved] For a completed task with estimated time, its Time Spent cell is unfolded by default so that you may record the time conveniently.
[Fixed] The bug is fixed that repeat instances in other platforms didn’t show normally if the repeat task was created on iOS.
[Fixed] The bug is fixed that statistics for deferred tasks went wrong in Daily Review.
[Fixed] The disfluency and crash problems are fixed.